Saturday, February 5, 2011

Super Bowl Dilemma

Tiger Lily is concerned about this year's Super Bowl. I am having a Super Bowl party. Most of my guests are rooting for the Packers, but I'm for the Steelers. When I was younger I was an avid fan of football. I watched all the games. I knew every quarterback's name and had a good idea of who would win. I bet on many of the games. I won money rarely and often lost on point spreads. Quite scandalous, admitting to the fact I had a bookie. After I had my two boys I kind of lost track of the teams. I was shocked to find out some of them actually changed cities and names.
To make a long story short I have recently gotten back into watching this magnificent sport. Because I haven't followed it closely, I don't have a favorite team, with the Chargers not making the playoffs. This causes me to be superficial in who I want to win. I am rooting for the Steelers because I think Mike Tomlin is quite good looking. I will be in a hostile atmosphere but feel brave enough to risk it. I appeal to any other Steeler fans to give me good reasons why they deserve to win. I will stand by my decision to root for the Steelers as I stand by my opinion that Mike Tomlin is talented and gorgeous.

1 comment:

  1. It was a great game and Steeler fans can be proud of their team.

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter