Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Product Review - Aqua Velva

My dad was and still is my hero. He was in the Navy for many years. I remember him coming home in his khaki uniform he wore so proudly. He was clean shaven and always smelled faintly of Aqua Velva. I thought this brand was long gone until my husband started bringing it home and using it frequently. I have given him many expensive colognes but he always goes back to the Aqua Velva. This made me decide to poll several men and see why this inexpensive after shave is popular. The results are this, it has a clean, unoffensive scent that other men accept, it cools the skin after a close shave and it leaves the face feeling soft and smooth. I recommend this product for men everywhere as it is a tried-and-true after shave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter